Tailor-made tours for every budget
JA USD  
Page 1 of 11
January '17
Fiona N.
2016 8月 18 3:59 午前

Hi,

I hope you're well :)

I wanted to double check with you, is there no availability for January '17 to do in the Inca Trail at all?

My partner and I are planning to be in Peru in January and we really want to do the Inca Trail to Machu Pichu, is there anyway we are going to be able to do this in January '17?

What would be the options for us?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Re: January '17
2016 8月 18 11:51 午前

Hello Fiona,

Thank you for contacting us. Inca trail reservations for January usually open in November, so availability is 100% but no one can book yet.

You just have to wait until reservations are open. Please check the availability calendar in November or our Facebook page were we will post an update.

Best regards,

Re: January '17
2016 8月 22 8:16 午後

Hello Fiona,

To answer your questions:

-Great news! It's because someone told us you couldn't do it in January? But I am guessing that's not true? Yes, it is not true. The Inca trail is closed in Februar, open in January.

- Is the weather okay for the inca trail in Jan? It is the rainy season. It rains everyday.

Do you think we would be safe to book it once we get to Peru? - I don't know. You can just check availability when it opens so you can see the evolution of spaces being sold.

Kind regards,

Page 1 of 11

Explainations about these messages